Friday, April 24, 2009

What you see is not what you get....

Once again, I was proven wrong! These vintage dresses have a way of tricking me!

My initial thoughts about this vintage 60s shift was a huge A-line dress with two front pockets and box pleats..and I was baffled about the low pockets, did the original owner had long long arms???

Later, I realized how wrong I was!
While trying it on, I realised that this pretty dress is very similar in style to a 50s sun dress if you wear a small size--the sash has to be tied at the waist to give it the full skirt look. However if you fit a larger size, this dress will just fit like a perfect a-line dresss with the same sash tied at your waist... tricky tricky, but so clever isn't it?
.....and did we mention how fabulous the prints are?

Fits medium to almost a large-36-29-38.
Lots of room in this one, you just need to tie the sashes accordingly to your waist and voila!
Flattering dress that will garner you lots of flattery!

With original metal zipper that zips up back.
In mint vintage condition-almost brand new!

USD $35 (excluding shipping and handling)







No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Wear it with Love! --Vintage Addict Anonymous